Polls will be open on Election Day from 7 am to 7 pm, local time. To determine your polling place, check your voter information card, call our office.
You will be asked to show photo and signature identification when you go to the polls to vote.
Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
Florida driver's license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States passport; debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
- Employee identification card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality (Section 101.043, F.S.).
If the picture identification does not contain a signature, you will be asked to provide an additional identification with your signature.
Once your identity has been established, you will be asked to sign the precinct register or electronic device before being allowed to vote. If you do not have the proper identification, you will be permitted to vote a provisional ballot.
If you need assistance in marking your ballot, please inform the poll worker.